What we collect
• Details you enter into forms on our website at anytime
• Contact information such as telephone numbers and email addresses
• Details of transactions activated by you via our website
• Details of your activity on our website and there sources used
• Information about your computer such as your IP address and browser for reporting and statistical purposes
How we use what we collect
All personal data is stored securely and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection(GDPR). We use all information collected to enable us to:
• Optimise site content
• Allow you to use the interactive services available on our website
• Provide information, products and services that you request.
Storing your data
By using our website and providing your personal data you agree to Flexible Meetings Ltd storing your data and we will do everything within our remit to keep your data secure. Flexible Meetings Ltd recognises the importance of information security to ensure business continuity and minimise business damage by preventing and reducing the impact of security breaches.
This policy is raised by the Managing Director to protect the company’s information assets from all threats whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
It is the policy of the company to ensure that:
• Information will be protected against unauthorised access
• Confidentiality of information will be assured
• Integrity of information will be maintained
• Information will be available as required by the business processes
• Regulatory, legislative and contractual security requirements will be met
• Information security training will be available to staff
All breaches of security, whether actual or suspected, will be reported to, and investigated by the DPO. It is the responsibility of the DPO to provide guidance on the implementation of this policy.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection (GDPR) you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data, known as a Subject Access Request. This entitles the individual to confirmation that an organisation is processing their personal data, a copy of that personal data, and any supplementary information about that individual. The organisation must provide this first copy free of charge unless there are special circumstances
• Request the deletion or correction of your personal data
• Complain to a supervisory
• Restrict what data is held
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Any queries or requests regarding your personal data should be made to: GDPR@flexiblemeetings.com.
Flexible Meetings Ltd takes great care in ensuring the accuracy of this site and its content. FlexibleMeetings Ltd accepts no liability for any damage, costs, injury, or financial loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the options or information detailed within our website.
This website is governed by the law of the United Kingdom and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.